Wow! Can't believe that it has been two weeks since I last posted - we've had a lot going on! Doctor's appointments, stomach bugs, death in the family, visitors, baby showers, scrapping day...So many things have taken up our time, but here are the highlights from the last two weeks!
A) Cooper got his hair cut. He is still adorable, but big-boy adorable now!
B) We got to spend some time with some dear friends of ours from Dallas and their sweet son, Jackson. Turns out we both had some exciting news to share with one another. :)
C) Our uncle Paul's mother passed away. She was 94 years old and seemed to live a full life. Cooper, Alex and I went to the viewing on Sunday night, and I was very honored to sing for the funeral on Monday morning. My mom drove up and even though it was very short, the visit was so refreshing.


D) Cooper and I were both sick after the funeral, so we took a day off of work/school and spent that whole day home in our pajamas. It was wonderful. (Although a maid and nanny would probably have been more wonderful at the moment.)
E) I had a doctor's appointment that kept me busy one whole morning. Luckily, Alex took off of work and was able to take care of the Coop.
F) Our friend, Debra (the pretty one), asked me to help her make an adoption scrapbook for prospective birth moms to look through. I was so honored! We spent hours and hours of time preparing this scrapbook along with another friend of ours, Brandi. It was a lot of fun, but pretty tiring - we did it all in one day!
G) Yesterday, I drove out for a baby shower to honor one of my best friends, and certainly one of my oldest friends, a mom to be for the third time. Although Alex & Cooper did not join me, I thoroughly enjoyed some car time by myself, and of course spending time with my friend and her family. Her sister has a son only 5 days younger than Cooper and it was really fun to make friends with him.
H) I started chiropractic care (finally). We are really excited and hope to eventually get our whole family under the continued care of a chiropractor.
I) Cooper learned to run. He is the absolute cutest little thing I have truly ever seen - every time he runs toward me, those little legs just a-workin', I melt inside. He is Ay-dorable!
I knew it!!! I am the pretty one... and it made the blog... but most importantly I really appreciate all your help making the scrapbook, I could not have done it without you and Brandi! (So that must make Greg the handsome one)
ReplyDelete