Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank you, Mom, for making this delicious dinner!

Okay, so last week, I blogged a general update on my two kids. I don't want to seem too unfair, but this post will be mostly a continuation of the cute things that Cooper says.


Melody is pretty cute too - but as of yet, the cuteness does not emanate forth from her mouth. Mostly, what emanates forth from her mouth are cries of protest at the HORRIBLE way she is often treated - for example, mommy dares to set her down for a split second to use the restroom or clean something. This is met with screams and sobs that I can imagine would only be rivaled by someone undergoing major surgery without benefit of anesthesia...So, we will not concentrate on Melody's cuteness today. Only her brother. (The unfairness of this blogpost is also probably a perfect example of the maltreatment poor Melodrama gets everyday - what can I say - I'm very mean!)



So Cooper said these funny things over the last week:



1) Melody is a liiiiii-ttle too tiny for crackers. Melody is a liiiiiii-ttle too tiny for some cheese.


2) I want to go to Jackson's birthday party again. This time Jackson can give Tooper (Cooper) a present.


3) On my birthday, I will turn three, just like the teenagers.


And my favorite:


4) We DON'T eat poopy!


He keeps us in stitches. I also have to add to our list of favorite words - Cricket. It comes out Crickuet. I love that kid. By the way - the title of this blogpost is directly from the mouth of that little babe.



Now for pictures.. even without a bow, you can clearly see the Melody cuteness












1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. She looks SO MUCH like Cooper. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete