Monday, December 28, 2009

The New Blog

Hooray for our brand-new blog! Thanks to my friend, Tricia, who finally won me over to the blogging world with these words: "I started our blog just before our son was born, and earlier today, I got a few minutes to look over the blog archives...It was so neat watching him grow up via the blog".

After hearing that, I felt that I had no choice but to start my own sweet blog, over which I can watch my own son grow up. Especially since I have been WOEFULLY negligent in writing in his baby book - of course, by now, he has careened out of baby-hood into toddler-hood and I have very few records or even anecdotes written down to show for that first year - have not even documented in writing the date he took his first steps (August 13, to the above-mentioned Tricia!) and probably will not be able to even remember the date his first baby tooth appeared (Sometime in May, I think!)

But now, NOW, we have a blog! Hopefully, we will be more faithful with this than with the baby book! Stay tuned to see & happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. So I MUST become a follower of the Lutzky blog...after all, that is how I stay in touch with my mommy friends now that we have 3 children under 2!!!

    ReplyDelete