Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slacker Mommy!

Do you ever go through phases of time when you don't want to get near a computer? I have been in that phase for the last couple of weeks - in fact, I'm finding myself in that phase more and more often these days. Who would want to sit in front of the computer when you could be outside digging in the dirt? Or even better, taking a nap!? I guess that is my only excuse for going almost an entire month with no posts - pretty sad excuse, huh? A lot has happened since the last time I posted, though, so I'll try to keep it all in order. (Get ready for tons of pictures - we have been busy!)
First, a baby shower for precious Baby Aiden. I hope that Mariah knows how much we love her and how much I enjoyed throwing this shower for her and for Aiden - it has been such a blessing knowing that family, and we are excited about our boys growing up together!





The next weekend, we enjoyed getting together with our friends, the Mattox family - Jaime, Trey & Mason for some camping. We had a great time seeing them - Jaime was the Maid of Honor in our wedding! - but unfortunately, we had to cut our trip short. Suffice it to say, Cooper did not enjoy camping as much as we did. But, we're committed to trying again. Eventually, I know that he will learn to love it as much as us. The good thing is - we did get some good pictures of our first real family camping trip.

Riding in the car

The Lutzky Family Tent

Setting up the tent

Cooper and Mason playing ball

Mason & Trey (Cooper was already in bed!)

All bundled up (He has 3 other layers on under that!)


Mason's TeePee

Cooper enjoyed the TeePee

Always time for reading - even in the great outdoors!


Then, Baby Aiden was born! He is so precious - we were able to see him that very day in the hospital.


Aiden Christopher Sonnenberg,
March 15, 2010
8 lbs, 4 oz.
20 inches

We were so lucky - during the labor and delivery and then while Chris & Mariah stayed in the hospital, we got to keep the girls. It was pretty hard - I don't know if I'm ready for three, yet, but, I think that we all had a blast. Especially Cooper. I got some good pics of the kids playing in the morning. Let me also thank the Durands for passing us down two sets of matching moose jammies in different sizes. Of course Mariah packed jammies, but we could not resist putting Cooper and Jazmin in the matching jammies. I only wish we had some big enough for Kadie!



I guess that is enough for now - I'll have to continue my month-long posting at some other time!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment