And here is a pic of how I told Alex that I was pregnant.
1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Pregnant Again
I'm not just now realizing it - I'm over halfway through, actually. But, we wanted to wait to announce it on the internet. Here is what we know: We are having a little girl, her name will be Melody Something, and she is due on September 17, but will probably come via scheduled c-section on or around September 13 (a mere one day after Cooper's birthday) We haven't yet decided on the scheduled c-section - that could change. Here is a pic of me at 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant, (taken last night)

And here is a pic of how I told Alex that I was pregnant.
If only Cooper knew the import to his life of what I had just written on his tummy. :) We'll try to keep everyone posted on the pregnancy as it progresses along!
And here is a pic of how I told Alex that I was pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are sooo excited for you guys! You look super cute!
ReplyDelete